Terms and Conditions
0800 6696395 – 01256 782060 – 07944 431670
Updated 23rd June 2015.
• Payment for commercial cleaning services to be made within 30 days of our visit by one of the following methods: Cash – Cheque – Bank Transfer – PayPal – Go Cardless™ Direct Debit, Debit/Credit card via Stripe or iZettle.
• Residential cleaning, payment to be made within 7 days, we reserve the right to charge a £5.00 late payment administration fee (after 7 days) if payment has not been received in this time. All acceptable payment methods are available at the following link http://www.oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk/account/ However our two prefered methods of payment are BACS transfer and our Direct Debit scheme. If you choose to use the latter method – once it is set up you need do nothing to pay for any subsequent cleaning visits as it is all automated. If you choose to pay by Stripe – card payment over the phone – a charge of 2.4% plus 20p will be added to cover transaction charges.
• Any complaints need to be brought to our attention within 36 hours of our visit. Complaints, dis-satisfaction with the quality of work or insurance claims must be documented to us via e-mail using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of our visit. Anything after this time and we cannot guarantee complaints will be rectified free of charge.
• Any complaints for any other reason regarding any member of staff needs to be brought to our attention as soon as is reasonably possible.
• If you cancel our visit on the day we call we reserve the right to charge 50% of the full clean price.
• If the cleanliness of your window clean is affected by us working in inclement weather simply call within 36 hours of our visit and we will re-clean any affected windows free of charge.
• If you require us to text you the night before we visit to arrange access to the rear of your property and we are unnable to do so we will clean all the windows that are accessible. However, we reserve the right to charge up to 75% of the full clean price.
• Where work is not possible because of the presence of pet excrement resulting in a health and safety issue we may clean only the windows to the front of the property. We reserve the right to charge up to 75% of the full property clean price if this is the case. A continuing scenario of this nature will result in us removing any offending property from our schedule.
• All work areas to be kept clear of children and pets whilst we are in attendance.
• Continued use of our services will be seen as acceptance of these terms unless you inform us otherwise. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them and check regularly for any alterations.
If you wish to cancel our services just call on 0800 6696395 – 01256 782060 – 07944 431670 or e-mail us using the form below.
Call us on 0800 6696395 – 01256 782060 – 07944 431670 and see how Oakley Window Cleaning can help you!
To e-mail us please use the form on the following page – Contact Us
We aim to respond to all e-mail messages within one working day, but if your query is urgent the quickest way to get in touch is always via the phone numbers below.
Oakley Window Cleaning
22 Hill Road, Oakley,
Telephone: 0800 6696395 – 01256 782060 – 07944 431670
Our Public liability Insurance policy can be seen at http://www.oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk/files/public-docs/insurance.pdf